- Network Technology
- Powerline dLan 550 WiFi NETWORK KIT
Powerline dLan 550 WiFi NETWORK KIT
€ 179,90 incl. VAT
- dLAN® 550 WiFi Network Kit Powerline
Kiss your Wi-Fi woes goodbye with the latest dLAN® 550 WiFi Powerline Adapter – the compact unit that’s even less obtrusive than its predecessors, whilst providing you with even better internet performance.
Bring High-Speed Wi-Fi to Any Room
The compact adapters offer limitless Wi-Fi reception, giving you a seamless, high-speed connection throughout the house. Bring the internet into any corner of your home using your very own household power circuit.
Whether you’re using the internet in the attic or surfing online in your shed, simply plug the dLAN® 550 WiFi into any socket to eliminate weak WiFi signal problems and gain super-fast broadband speeds no matter where you are in the house. Two integrated antennae ensure outstanding Wi-Fi reception from each device.
Achieve seamless coverage by plugging in multiple adapters on different storeys, ensuring your entire property is connected. Thanks to the intelligent WiFi Move Technology from devolo, all terminal devices are also automatically connected to the network.
Turn Any Outlet Into a Connected Outlet
devolo’s dLAN® 550 WiFi Starter Kit uses your in-house power circuit to enable Wi-Fi and LAN from any electrical outlet. There’s no complicated wiring – simply plug the device in and benefit from full coverage anywhere in the house. Say goodbye to signal loss, and say hello to seamless browsing.
Each adapter has an integrated LAN port, allowing you to connect all your smart devices. Plug in your smart TV, games console or computer and benefit from high-speed internet directly from the source.
Seamless, Secure Connection
Each powerline adapter is equipped with built-in encryption software, protecting you and your family against unauthorized access at all times.
Further benefits include:
Easy installation, simply plug and play!
Ultra-compact design for convenient placement
devolo range+ technology delivers enhanced performance and distance
Powerline speeds up to 500 Mbps
Wi-Fi speeds up to 300 Mbps
Compatible with all other dLAN® adapters, including the 200/500/550/650/1200 series
You can also combine multiple connections and manage your home network easily using our online devolo app.
With over 25 million devolo dLAN® adapters sold worldwide, you can trust devolo to deliver the number one ranked WiFi powerline adapter.
Benefits at a glance
- dLAN® 550 WiFi brings the Internet to any corner of your home over the electrical wiring—no stuttering, no dropouts!
- Top-performance Wi-Fi reception for smartphones, tablets, etc. at speeds up to 300 Mbps.
- Powerline connection over the electrical wiring at speeds up to 500 Mbps.
- For the first time, devolo range+ Technology is taking advantage of all three wires in the electrical circuit for even greater performance and extended range.
- The additional LAN port lets you connect another Internet-compatible device (e.g. game console or smart TV) to the Internet at any time using a network cable.
- Compact design for convenient placement throughout the home, at any power socket.
- WiFi Move Technology can automatically connect multiple Wi-Fi adapters to a single Wi-Fi network. Optimal Wi-Fi reception throughout your home—entirely automated.
- The intuitive my devolo app helps you perfectly manage your personal home network to meet all your needs (e.g. parental controls, guest accounts, Wi-Fi time control).
- Rely on number 1: More than 25 million devolo dLAN®adapters have been sold worldwide.
- 3-year warranty.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.11 b, g, n (2,4 GHz Single Band), IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 1901, Auto MDI/X, Wi-Fi Alliance
- Protocols: CSMA/CA (Powerline)
- Transmission speeds: Wi-Fi 300 (mbps, 2x2 MIMO/ 2,4 GHz), Ethernet 10/100 (mbps), Powerline 200/500 (mbps)
- Modulation - Carrier: Powerline OFDM - 4096/1024/256/64-QAM, QPSK, BPSK - Powerline 2880, Wi-Fi DSSS (IEEE 802.11b) - Wi-Fi OFDM (IEEE 802.11g, n) - WiFi 13
- Range (in m): Powerline: 400, Wi-Fi: 300
- Security: WPA/WPA2, WPS PIN, WPS PBC, MAC-Address Filter, Wi-Fi Time Schedule, 128 Bit AES
- LEDs: dLAN (multi), WiFi
- Buttons: Pairing, Wi-Fi on/off, WPS, Factory Default
- Socket - Connector - Countries: (none) - Type G (BS 1363) - (UK)
- Device port: 1 x Ethernet RJ45, 2 x Antenna
- Power consumption: Maximum W/A: 5,2, Typical W/A: 4,4, Stand-By W/A: 1,0
- Power supply: internal, 196-250 V AC 50 Hz
- Temperature (Storage - Operating): -25°C to 70°C- 0°C to 40°C
- Dimensions (in mm, without plug): 68 x 68 x 41
- Ambient conditions: 10-90% Humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating systems: Windows 7 (32 Bit), Windows 7 (64 Bit), Windows 8.x (32 Bit), Windows 8.x (64 Bit), Windows 8.x Pro (32 Bit), Windows 8.x Pro (64Bit), Windows 10.x Pro (32 Bit), Windows 10.x Pro (64 Bit), MAC OS X 10.10
- Additional features: HTML configuration page, WiFi Move Technology
- Product Nr.