- Network Technology
- DEVOLO WiFi AC Repeater DLAN 09791
DEVOLO WiFi AC Repeater DLAN 09791
Price: € 69,90 incl. 19% VAT
- Slow, unreliable and time-consuming internet browsing in the home is now a thing of the past thanks to Devolo’s state-of-the-art WiFi ac Repeater.
The repeater acts as a WiFi range extender and your entire home can now benefit from buffer-free browsing due to a boosted WiFi signal and increased network speed of an impressive 1200 Mbps.
Additional WiFi Range as 1200Mbps
- We all know home life is busy, but when you invest in the ac Repeater device, your WiFi strength will meet the needs of the demanding multimedia lifestyle that we have all come to love, enjoy and depend on.
Whether you are in pursuit of boosted WiFi strength to fully utilise a home office and make video calls, want to relax and stream a movie or are simply looking for interruption-free browsing in every room of your house, the WiFi ac Repeater is the perfect solution.
Benefits at a glance
Instant WiFi ac speed for browsing, HD streaming and chatting.
Entire home coverage with the WiFi range extender functionality.
Made possible with WiFi ac technology, up to 1200 Mbps transfer rate for maximum speed.
Integrated gigabit LAN port for smart TVs, PCs, game consoles, streaming boxes etc.
Your choice of easy set-up by WPS, PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Helpful LED signal strength indicator.
Compact, stylish design – versatile positioning anywhere in the home.
Compatible with WiFi standards ac/n/g/b/a.
Features alternative use as an access point for creating a new WiFi ac network.
3-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac (2.4 / 5 GHz concurrent), Auto MDI/X
- Transmission speeds: Wi-Fi 867 (mbps, 2x2 MIMO/ 5 GHz), Wi-Fi 300 (mbps, 2x2 MIMO/ 2,4 GHz), Ethernet 10/100/1000 (mbps)
- Modulation - Carrier: Wi-Fi DSSS (IEEE 802.11b) - Wi-Fi OFDM (IEEE 802.11a, g, n, ac) - WiFi 32
- Range (in m): Wi-Fi: 300
- Security: WPA/WPA2, WPS PBC
- Buttons: WPS, Factory Default
- Socket - Connector - Countries: (none) - Type C (CEEE 7/16) - (EU)
- Device port: 1 x Ethernet RJ45, 2x2 for 2,4 + 5 GHz concurrent / 4 x Antenna
- Power consumption: Maximum W/A: 4.2, Typical W/A: 3.6, Stand-By W/A: -
- Power supply: internal, 196-250 V AC 50 Hz
- Temperature (Storage - Operating): -25°C to 70°C - 0°C to 40°C
- Dimensions (in mm, without plug): 91 x 59 x 38(withoutplug)
- Ambient conditions: 10-90% Humidity (non-condensing)
- Certifications: CE Class B (EU, CH, NO)
- Addidtional features: HTML configuration page
- Product Nr.